Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Fox and the fish actavity

Bula blogging world ,today I have been reading about Fox and the fish and I have been thinking hard of doing a activity.Now I am going to tell you all about how you scum and  scan the Fox  book that I just read about .

There are a fox and there   hat charters  and the qweston were in the story ? I know because it is in the frunt of the book when you start reading and if you don't now what is sciming and scaning that is just siciping the text and you find the main infomashon and that is what is sciming and scaning .Here is another qeson that I had to solf It was what do you do if you see the fox eating.juat lev them these was in the text and I hope you understand what I am saying .I hope you enjoyed my story And I hope you have a good day.

Here is a picher of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment