Pages

Friday 4 January 2019

My trip to Tundra

Dear blogging world,
My trip to Tundra was amazing because I saw a gigantic blue mountain I went on a little bit of a climb up the mountain It was fun and the view was amazing but I was really tired when I got up there. 

The view had the most fantastic mountains and clouds that I had ever seen or heard of my review of this mountain is a 5 out of 5.

I went to a beach that was like a beach in Fiji but the beach was even better because the sand was a pale white and the sand was really warm the sea was nice and hot so that I could swim in also the sea was really calm.
 


I hope that you have enjoyed reading.
Blog you later

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mandita,

    It’s Dani from the Kaikohekohe cluster here again. I enjoyed my time here in Ako Hiko so much yesterday, I thought I would spend another day here.

    It’s a beautiful photo of a Tundra, isn’t it? I bet the view from the top of the mountain you climbed would be shocking. The landscape of a Tundra is very different to the landscape here in New Zealand. I don’t think the water would be very warm though, I imagine most of it would be frozen! Do you think you want to visit a Tundra in real life? I think I would as long as I have plenty of layers of warm clothes to wear, I don’t deal well with being cold but I think the experience would be worth it!

    I hope I can read more SLJ activities from your soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete