Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Athletics day!!

                                      Athletics day

Bula bloggers,
Today I am going to talk about how athletics day went for me. If you don't know what is athletics day it is a whole day were do activity's the whole day.  Athletics  day was last week on Monday. Athletics day was at Hay Park School.  I was in the purple team this year with my teacher Miss Berry. My favorite activity was the tug of war because the girls won in tug of war. Our team did OK because we did not win but it was OK.  Our team chant was'' Burr it's cold in here it must be the purple team in the at misfeature boom purple team. My teacher said'' good job purple team you did well even though  you did not win. I had lots of fun at athletics day.

Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you all have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment