Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

3 of the best teams

Hello again my little Pupkits,
another summer learning journey task if you don't know what the summer learning journey go all the way down to the second post for the summer learning journey.

The task is to list the best 3 best teams.




New Zealand ~All blacks~forest fern ~ Rugby
I like the all blacks uniform because  it has the New Zealand part of the uniform and also ALG on it.



Image result for warriors rugby uniforms

 New Zealand~  Warriors~ forest fern~ Rugby

I like there uniform because there are different types of uniforms this one has the warrior logo and it is green and it has Maori deigns on it.


Image result for Fiji soccer uniforms

Fiji~ soccer~ Tree fern
I like the Fiji soccer uniform because there are different types of uniforms and they are really colourful and it says in big bold letters FIJI and some of them say Vodafone.

I hope you have enjoyed reading.
See you later.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mandita,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with Megan and Cia on the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. I am really lucky because I have the chance to read the blogs from Hay Park today and to provide comments. I can see that you have been really busy with your blogging this week. Awesome work!

    I can from this activity that you have posted three of your favourite team uniforms. I also really like the Warriors Forest Fern rugby jersey. For this particular activity we were hoping that you would list your favourite three teams that have the word 'fern' in the title. Are you able to slip back and update this blog so that all three teams have the word 'fern' in their title (Eg. Football ferns)? I'd really love it if you could because I can then award you full points for this activity.

    I would also really love it if you could tell us where you found the pictures that you are using on the blog. It's really important that we give credit to the people who took the picture by including a link to their site on our blog. It's a way of showing respect to the original author.

    Thanks so much, Mandita. I really look forward to reading your updated post!

    Bye for now,

    Pupkit Rachel

    ReplyDelete