Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

What is my Favourite Food?

Hello again my little Pupkits,
It is another day of Summer Learning Journey and today's task is to choose 1 of your favourite foods and write about it in your blog post.

My favourite food is...

So my favourite food is butter chicken because that was the first Indian food that I ever ate and that was delicious so that was my favourite food since then.\

Image result for butter chicken

How to make butter chicken!

1. First you need coped up chicken.
2. next you have to get the souse that you are going to make the butter chicken with.
3. then you cook for approximately 20 min

4. ENJOY


I hope you have enjoyed reading.
See you later 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Mandita, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team. It's great to see that you've been working hard over your holidays and completing lots of the SLJ activities. Keep it up!

    I also love butter chicken! It's so tasty, especially with a bit spice. Do you like to put chili in yours?

    You've written an easy to follow method but would you be able to post a list of ingredients as well? These are all the things you will need to make the butter chicken.

    Thanks, then I can make it myself.
    Billy.

    ReplyDelete