Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Goodbye term 2 :(

Bula Blogging world,
Today is the last day of the term I am sad and happy at the same time. It has been a long journey but I want to start a new term after the holidays ( the holiday is 2 weeks). I have enjoyed this term because I got to hang out with my friend's and also I learnt new things that I have not learnt before. I will never forget this term.

I like this term because I can see my teacher and I can see other people that are new to this school and that is very cool to me. Here are some photos from the things that we did.



This photo is from the flying fox and we went there on the last day. Kanishka choose the mufti day and Ina choose the flying fox and that was the best day ever.

Have you ever went to the flying fox?

Let me know!!!

By Mandita


No comments:

Post a Comment