Pages

Sunday 14 October 2018

What I ate Today!!

Bula blogging world,
Today I am going to be telling you about what I have ate for dinner because I am doing a blog it challenge and if you don't know what a blog it challenge is it, is some homework that you have got from your school and you have to blog it. My class is gong to vs  room 8 witch is doing this challenge to. One of tasks that are in the challenge is to write about something that you have ate.

                                               Nandos

For my dinner I ate Nandos because we were having some fun and my family and I decided to go to Nandos and eat there. I had a mild chicken burger with some peri peri chips. I really enjoyed eating at Nandos.
Image result for nando

Have you ever heard of Nandos before? Let me know!!!

Blog you later : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment