Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Needles Found In Strawberry's In NZ

Bula blogging world,
Today I was doing one of the tasks from the holiday homework. If you didn't read my last blog post of what the holiday homework is, it is some homework that you do in the holidays and today what I am going to be sharing with you is needles found in strawberry's in NZ. I found out this information at kiwi kids news.

Needles Found In Strawberry's

Needles have been found in strawberry's and the strawberry's got sold at Auckland, Countdown. The strawberry's have come from Australia.  

The Ministry for Primary Industries said they were informed and all Choice- brand strawberry's were then pulled from the shelves nationwide. 

Countdown is advising customers to cut up the strawberry's before consuming them, or to return them for a refund.

Countdown would continue to stock New Zealand strawberry's.

I hope you found out something new about Countdown!!

Have you went to countdown and bought some strawberry's before? Let me know !!!

Blog you later 






No comments:

Post a Comment