Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Skateboarding!!!!!

Skateboarding 

On Thursday Henderson class went skateboarding, It was raining so it was in the hall.Their was a new
skateboard teacher and when we were in the hall we did not skateboard because it will make a lot of noise. So we were building  a skateboard and we were working in a group because it might be a little tricky by our self. There was a challenge it was to put your skateboard together then you test it after that we had to get all of the paces out for the next class to try the challenge. There was a first and second and list places  and my group was second place also another group was fist place.I had a lot of fun with my group budding the skateboards at the bottom you will see a picker.

I hope you enjoyed my story, and I hope you have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment