Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

First Animation



Bula blogging world,
The whole senior school did a animation for the first time,  What you do is  you make a new slide and it comes to the title then we had to delete it because we had to go to view and then go to master then you can go to the image and then you can fill the whole back round.  You have to click the x button then it will save.  After that I chose a image and as you can see I did a cat photo because I like cats.  so I fist moved that cat a little bit front from the corona and then you have to click that slides part and then you have to do CTRL c CTRL v and then you keep on repeating until you have 25 slides and you have to move the photo each time you crate the slides.  You are going to file and then you go to punish to web and you go to embed and then you can do it to small like how I did and then I did it to every second .

I hope you have a good day and also I hope you enjoyed reading my writing bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandita,
    I loved how you animatid your first animation for the first time. Those cats are really adorable and I can't wait to see you put more animation.

    From Inangaro

    ReplyDelete