Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Improving blog comments

Bula blogging world,
Today in Cyber smart we were making the blog comments that are simple like "that is cool" into a more helpful comment. The blog comment I picked was Angeli and she before she only said that cool keep up the great work. I improved it and it turned  into a quality blog comment.

 What I did to change it was I followed the 3 rules of blog comment and the rules that you need to follow is positive thoughtful and helpful. If you don't know what a thoughtful comment is, it is when you did something similar to what the blog post was about. If you don't know what I helpful comment is it is when you say something that they can improve next time. If you don't know what a positive blog comment is it is when you say something positive.

Here is the improved blog comment.

 
Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment