Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

5 Questions that I would ask to Sir Edmund Hillary about his life

Hello my little Pupkits,
Another day of Summer learning journey and the task today is what 5 questions I would ask Sir Edmund Hillary.

1. How did it feel when you were climbing the biggest snow mountain in the world was it hard or was it easy?

2. Are you married?

3. Who was your BFFS ( best friends forever)?

4. What was the best part of your life so far?

5. Do you like your hair to be spiky or do you like your hair to be down?

I hope you have enjoyed reading my questions to Sir Edmund Hillary.

See you later

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mandita,

    Awesome work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity, 'Scaling New Heights'. Sir Edmund Hillary is such a legend. I am so proud of him for putting New Zealand on the map back in 1953 for being one of the first to climb Mount Everest. I think he must have had an interesting upbringing to have the motivation and bravery to conquer that incredible journey. I would also like to know whether it was hard to climb the mountain. Maybe you could add to this question by asking 'what kind of training did you have to do leading up to your legendary expedition?'. Also, 'was is it as hard as he expected it to be?'. These are also questions that could allow you to deepen your opening question.

    Do you think he faced any challenges on this expedition? What question could you ask to explore this?

    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Nga mihi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete