Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

My beast

Hello my little Pupkits,
It is another day of Summer Learning Journey and the task is inspired by the book called the fantastic  beasts.

So the task is to make my own fantastic because and describe my beast so that all of you would know what picture I have in my head.


                              What my beast looks like?


So my beast has fur that is a dark green because it always rolls around in the dirt like a little puppies. He has big arms and huge horns witch are sharp as a knife with blades on it. 

His feet are huge and on his feet he has sharp claws that could kill a person if the person annoys  it.  His wide open eyes are as yellow as polin and his pupils are as black as a dark keyboard.


                              What my beast feels like?


My beast feels like he is friendly to those that he knows because if he doesn't know the person that is stood in front of him then he attacks with humongous muscles. 

He is a big food eater he loves eating any type of meat cooked or not cooked. He sometimes likes veggies but not much because if he isn't in the mood for it he will not bite but he might look angry.

                              What my beast smells like? 

My beast smells bad when I don't clean him every day because he always rolls in dirt and once I have washed him then he stays inside the house where he has his own TV and he watches on there for the whole day and he is always on YouTube.

                                What my beast sounds like?

His voice is deep but he is really plight and sometimes when he wants to eat he screams at me but I don't mind because he is a beast after all. 

But when he is angry at someone he could make them go to hospital because he is a really strong beast which you don't want to be messing with


I hope you have enjoyed reading.
See you later

1 comment:

  1. Malo Madita,

    Wow, you have put so much imagination in to your beast. Your description is fantastic and I found myself painting an image of your animal in my head. I started imagining a green character that looks like the beast off 'Beauty and the Beast'. I think I would be quite frightened to come around to your house on play dates, but it sounds like once you get to know your beast he is a friendly and polite animal.

    Have you decided what you are going to call your beast?

    I absolutely loved how much description you have put into your activity. Maybe you could get creative and draw your character on Google Draw. I would love to see what your beast looks like.

    Keep up the awesome work, I hope to see you online again soon.

    Kindest,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete