Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Would I go and visit Tāne Mahuta one day?

Hello my little Pupkits,
Another day of summer learning journey if you are new to my blog then welcome I call all of the people my little Pupkits and also if you don't know what the summer learning journey is then go to the last few blog posts that I did so that you will know. 


In today's task I had to tell you if I would like to visit Tāne Mahuta  one day.

One day I would like to visit Tane Mahuta one day because that is the place witch has the tallest tree in NZ. And also there are lots to explore and the weather is 20 digress so it is nice weather and if I could then I will go today and look at all of the things that they have got. 

 

Image result for Tāne Mahuta tree


I hope you have enjoyed reading.
See you later 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Mandita,

    You have given a clear view point and some reasons why you would want to visit Tāne Mahuta. You have also given a little bit of background information about Kauri trees and where they can be found in Aotearoa, ka pai.

    Perhaps next time you could include a some background information about Kauri trees such as threats to their livelihood. Kauri Dieback is a disease that harms our beautiful Kauri. Did you know about this disease? If not, I suggest researching it if you are really keen on visiting Tāne Mahuta or any Kauri trees in person. :)

    One day I would like to visit Tāne Mahuta so I can see the gigantic and mighty tree up close in person. It has grown to be so tall and magnificent I’d love to see it in person as a picture just wouldn’t do it much justice.

    Keep up the good work.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete